You Choose. Add an unlimited number of titles to one platform to create an electronic database that meets the specific needs of your institution.
Make selections from a list of more than 2,800 premier reference books covering the most cutting-edge research.
Purchase 10+ titles and receive tiered discounts. (Note: Tiered discounts are only available on direct purchases).
Allows you to create a database that aligns with your budget.
Take advantage of the award-winning InfoSci® platform features.
Once you have titles in your database, you will have access to:
- Reference citations for further research
- MARC records available at no charge
- Unlimited simultaneous access 24/7 with no limitations
- Precise search and retrieval through chapter-level abstracts and indexing
- Ability to add titles as IGI Global books go to press
- Electronic version of all documents available before print release
- Extensive coverage of cutting-edge research applied to hundreds of disciplines
- Provides access to unique collections of cutting-edge, peer-reviewed reference works in diverse fields, ensuring the research is directly relevant to your research needs and interests.
- Ability to update as new IGI Global books go to press (no embargo of content included in the database)
- Full-text PDF viewing
- All content housed on one platform, personalized to your institution
- Customized Librarian Corner with exclusive administration tools
- Persistent URLs
- COUNTER4 compliant usage statistics
- Complimentary downloadable MARC records
- Advanced, XML-powered, full-text search engine with increased search speed and ranked results
- Spell-check and auto-complete search suggestions
- The ability to search by content or product type and sort by relevance, title and copyright year
- RSS feed functionality notifies librarians when new MARC records become available
- APA-, MLA-, and Chicago-style formatted citations, as well as the ability to export to RefWorks and EasyBib
- Supporting SRU Industry Interoperability Standards
An Essential Resource For:
- Business professionals
- Medical personnel
Pricing on InfoSci®
-Select for colleges and universities is based on the institution's "Relevant FTE" - meaning the number of likely users at the institution, as reported by the customer, of content in the covered subject area of information science and technology. Flexible pricing allows this database to be an excellent addition to your library, regardless of the size of the institution. Please note: Tiered discounts are only available for purchases made directly through IGI Global, and not through third parties.
For inquiries regarding pricing, list of titles, and consortium discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or (717) 533-8845 ext. 100.