In this publication, after a general introduction, an analysis is offered of the experiences documented in the book using different criteria.
The aim of this section is to analyse the quality of the various contributions from a pedagogical point of view: on one hand the school level at which the documented experiences are distributed; on the other according to some macro-criteria which have been considered fundamental in the educational field. Chapter 1, curated by Elena Pacetti, analyses the set of documented experiences in detail starting from the different educational contexts and school levels. Chapter 2, curated by Luigi Guerra, analyses the contributions according to the criterion of constructivism and active didactics. Chapter 3, curated by Elena Pacetti, analyses the experiences according to the criterion of didactic innovation and ICTs. Chapter 4, curated by Manuela Fabbri, examines the experiences according to the criterion of inclusion and didactic innovation. Finally Chapter 5, curated by Federica Zanetti, considers the contributions according to the criterion of the relationship between school and community in a perspective of education to citizenship.
- An overview of the chapters in the publication (Elena Pacetti)
- Constructivism and active didactics (Luigi Guerra)
- Teaching innovation and ICT: qualifying the educational experience (Elena Pacetti)
- Inclusion and didactic innovation (Manuela Fabbri)
- The relationship between school and the local community: a view to education to citizenship and active citizenship (Federica Zanetti)
Educational Technologies Research Group
University of Bologna, Italy