The IGI Global e-resources collection provides cutting-edge research relating to business, medicine, education, engineering, and technology. Offering institutions exceptional value and unlimited access to a comprehensive collection of groundbreaking research.
Browse our database products below or login to view your institution's IGI Global e-resources collection.
Browse for Databases in our Themed Collections
More E-Access Products
- Provides access to unique collections of cutting-edge, peer-reviewed reference publications in diverse fields, ensuring the research is directly relevant to your research needs and interests.
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global books and journals go to press (no embargo of content included in the database)
- Full-text PDF viewing
- All content housed on one platform, personalized to your institution
- Customized Librarian Corner with exclusive administration tools
- Persistent URLs
- COUNTER4 compliant usage statistics
- Complimentary downloadable MARC records
- Advanced, XML-powered, full-text search engine with increased search speed and ranked results
- Spell-check and auto-complete search suggestions
- The ability to search by content or product type and sort by relevance, title and copyright year
- RSS feed functionality notifies librarians when new MARC records become available
- APA-, MLA-, and Chicago-style formatted citations, as well as the ability to export to RefWorks and EasyBib
- Supporting SRU Industry Interoperability Standards
An Essential Resource For:
- Business professionals
- Medical personnel
Subscription and perpetual access pricing is available for InfoSci®
-Databases. Annual subscriptions to InfoSci®
-Databases for colleges and universities are based on the institution's "Relevant FTE" - meaning the number of likely users at the institution, as reported by the customer, of content in the covered subject area(s). Flexible pricing allows this database to be an excellent addition to your library, regardless of the size of your institution. Please visit our purchasing
page to subscribe to a database, request a free quote, or start a free 30 day trial.
IGI Global's perpetual access pricing is a one-time fee that represents a fraction of the combined print value of the collection and allows an institution to purchase perpetual access to research added to the database from the year 2000 through the end of the current calendar year. Each subsequent year of releases can then be purchased for additional one-time fees. There are no access or hosting fees associated with IGI Global perpetual purchases.
For inquiries regarding pricing, list of titles, and consortium discount information, please contact email@example.com
or (717) 533-8845 ext. 100.