As a fast-paced international publishing house, IGI Global offers a variety of fulfilling employment opportunities. We are committed to supporting professional growth and advancement at all levels. Please visit our site regularly for new job postings.
Please send all inquiries, cover letters, and resumes to: email@example.com.
.NET Web Developer
IGI Global is currently in search of a full-time .NET Web Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing robust web-based solutions in support of company goals. The .NET Web Developer will also provide strong leadership amongst developers.
- Design a scalable cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) architecture for commercial use
- Transition existing systems, consisting of multiple web and client components, into a commercial cloud-based SaaS product
- Development and documentation of RESTful web services
- Creation of intuitive user interfaces
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing e-commerce website
- Maintenance and enhancement of existing database tables, and developing database architecture for new, multi-user, cloud-based systems
- Responsible for all phases of software development life cycle, including design, testing, and support
- 3+ Years .NET experience with extensive knowledge in the following technologies: C#, MS SQL, ORM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Self-motivated and willing to proactively identify and take on new initiatives
- The Compensation Package includes base salary (based on experience), medical, vision, and dental insurance, among other
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
IGI Global is currently in search of a motivated and energetic individual with strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and research skills to fill a part-time Editorial Intern position (30 hours/week) in the Book Development Division of the Editorial Content Department. The Editorial Intern assists with a variety of tasks including the organization of incoming research materials and ongoing communication with authors and editors to ensure timely completion of projects. Qualified candidates should be able to multi-task, meet established deadlines, and work well independently. Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel preferred. Publishing, copy editing, and online research experience is a plus, but not required.
- This is a paid internship. The hours will be up to 30 hours per week.
- An earned Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Mass Media, or related areas is required.