As a fast-paced international publishing house, IGI Global offers a variety of fulfilling employment opportunities. We are committed to supporting professional growth and advancement at all levels. Please visit our site regularly for new job postings.
Positions Currently Available
IGI Global is in search of a Marketing/Administrative Assistant who will be assisting the company in various marketing and administrative areas. Candidate should be able to multi-task, meet established deadlines, and have strong organizational, communication (written and verbal), administrative, and computer skills.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) salaried position, with a flex schedule.Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- College degree (preferably, a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related areas)
- 2-3 years of work experience
IGI Global is seeking a motivated and energetic individual with a superior understanding of English grammar, experience adhering to an established style, and strong communication skills to work in a copy editing/editorial capacity within the company. Qualified candidates should have high attention to detail, be able to meet established deadlines, and work well independently. Experience with APA style and publishing preferred, but not required.
This is a part-time (38 hours per week) position, with a flex schedule.Requirements
- An earned (or in process) Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Mass Media, or related areas is required.
IGI Global is looking for an SEO specialist to lay the groundwork for a brand new SEO initiative. This position will require strong leadership, self-motivation, and a take-charge personality to establish SEO strategies, provide a clear vision of the steps required to ensure success, and the ability to execute tasks at all levels, from keyword research and link building, to reporting and analysis.
Expert knowledge in the following areas is required:
- Creating, implementing, and managing SEO campaigns, throughout their entire life cycle, for various websites owned by IGI Global
- Analyzing websites to identify areas for improvement
- Increasing SERP ranking, organic traffic, and conversions
- Creating campaign timelines with measurable goals
- Quantifying campaign success with reporting
Candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Full SEO life cycle: Researching, planning, implementing, tracking, reporting, etc.
- Optimizing website architecture for SEO
- Link building and keyword research
- Content writing/creation
- Data analysis
- Google and Bing tools and services (Analytics, AdWords, Keyword Tool, Webmaster, etc.)
- Social media
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Proven track record of achieving sustained increases in web traffic/leads/sales as a result of SEO efforts
- Self-starter mentality with the capability to identify and take charge of tasks with minimal instruction
- Ability to provide strategic direction and technical guidance
- 3+ years professional SEO experience
- Degree in marketing or related field
- PPC campaigns
- Sales and marketing
- Website design
- Graphic design
Administrative Data Assistant
IGI Global is looking for an Administrative Data Assistant to liaison with our distribution partners. This position requires great attention to detail, high level account management experience, and a knack for identifying problems.
Knowledge in the following areas is required:
- Maintain data delivery processes with existing partners; ensuring timely delivery
- Develop new data delivery processes for new partners
- Create new procedural documentation, while maintaining existing documentation
- Perform monthly data audits
- Provide administrative support for the Information Technology and Communications department
Please send all inquiries, cover letters, and resumes to: email@example.com.
- Microsoft Office - Specifically Microsoft Excel
- Using of Web-Based applications
- File management
- Account management
- Microsoft Windows