As one of the premier InfoSci®
-Disciplines databases, Business, Administration, and Management
, is a rapidly expanding database of over 12,400 full-text chapters from more than 590 scholarly books in over 40 research areas. Combining the content coverage from two of the smaller subject databases, InfoSci®
-Business and InfoSci®
-Government, this discipline-focused database examines issues relating to business administration, management science, operations and logistics, electronic government, public administration, and global business. Offering exceptional value and unlimited access to a comprehensive collection of groundbreaking research, the Business, Administration, and Management
database is priced to fit your institution’s budget. Utilizing the advanced InfoSci®
database platform, users can enjoy simultaneous access to a large collection of diverse content at a fraction of the combined print value!
- Comprehensive Collection
Collection of over 12,400 full-text chapters from over 590 scholarly books.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Access
No limits as to how many concurrent users are logged in and using the content simultaneously. Full-text PDF viewing that allows copy, paste and printing capabilities.
- Discounted Pricing
Variety of pricing options: perpetual, current year, and annual subscriptions available. Priced at a fraction of the combined print value of included publications. For more information about pricing, title lists and consortium discounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 533-8845 ext. 100.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Crisis Response and Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Decision Science
- Digital Divide and Developing Countries
- Electronic Government
- Electronic Services
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Entrepreneurship and E-Innovation
- Global Business
- Hospitality, Travel, and Tourism
- Human Resources Development
- Management Science
- Private and Public Sector Management
- Risk Assessment
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Supply Chain Management
- Over 12,400 full-text chapters from 590+ scholarly books
- More than one million reference citations for further research
- No embargo of content included in the database
- MARC records available at no charge
- Unlimited simultaneous access 24/7 with no limitations
- Precise search and retrieval through chapter-level abstracts and indexing
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global books go to press
- Electronic version of all documents available before print release
- Unrivalled among scholarly publishers in coverage of Business, Administration, and Management research applied to many areas
- Perpetual, current-year purchase, and annual subscription options available
- Discounts for consortia and other multi-site groups
- Priced at a fraction of the combined print value!
- Provides access to unique collections of cutting-edge, peer-reviewed reference works in diverse fields, ensuring the research is directly relevant to your research needs and interests.
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global books go to press (no embargo of content included in the database)
- Full-text PDF viewing
- All content housed on one platform, personalized to your institution
- Customized Librarian Corner with exclusive administration tools
- Persistent URLs
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- Complimentary downloadable MARC records
- Advanced, XML-powered, full-text search engine with increased search speed and ranked results
- Spell-check and auto-complete search suggestions
- The ability to search by content or product type and sort by relevance, title and copyright year
- RSS feed functionality notifies librarians when new MARC records become available
- APA-, MLA-, and Chicago-style formatted citations, as well as the ability to export to RefWorks and EasyBib
- Supporting SRU Industry Interoperability Standards
An Essential Resource For:
- Business Professionals
- Environmental Specialists
- Information Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Public Administrators
- Software Engineers
- Web Developers
Subscription and perpetual access pricing is available for Business, Administration, and Management
. Annual subscriptions for colleges and universities are based on the institution's "Relevant FTE" - meaning the number of likely users at the institution, as reported by the customer, of content in the covered subject area(s). Flexible pricing allows this database to be an excellent addition to your library, regardless of the size of your institution. Please visit our purchasing
page to subscribe to a database, request a free quote, or start a free 30 day trial.
IGI Global's perpetual access pricing is a one-time fee that represents a fraction of the combined print value of the collection and allows an institution to purchase perpetual access to research added to the database from the year 2000 through the end of the current calendar year. Each subsequent year of releases can then be purchased for additional one-time fees. There are no access or hosting fees associated with IGI Global perpetual purchases.
For inquiries regarding pricing, list of titles, and consortium discount information, please contact email@example.com
or (717) 533-8845 ext. 100.