Reviews and Testimonials
IJKBO is a new journal that covers the vast landscape of knowledge management, both in theory and in practice. Its readership spans the gamut from computer scientists to business school faculty to social scientists. Such a journal definitely encourages more interdisciplinary collaborations, something very necessary in the current world.
– William Grosky, Professor and Chair, Department of Computer and Information Science, University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA
IJKBO is dedicated to the advancement of leading thinking in the field of knowledge, learning and knowledge management, providing an international forum for the presentation and dissemination of the latest developments in the area, and aiming to be the main source of thought leadership in the discipline for executives, managers, academic, researchers and students.
– Dr. A. Yakhlef, Professor of Business Administration, Stockholm University School of Business, Sweden
Knowledge is an essential element for achieving excellence. Effectively building and utilizing knowledge bases and technology can increase the competitiveness of an organization. IJKBO offers a unique forum for disseminating emerging theory, useful applications, management issues of knowledge based systems and technology suitable for different kinds of organizations.
– Professor Wai Lam, Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
IJKBO focus on all facets of Knowledge-Based Organization. Thus it represents a sharing space populated with practitioners, researchers, educators coming from different domains but forming a specific community. I'm sure that in a very short period of time IJKBO will become a leading journal for this community.
– Dr. Marie-Hélène Abel, Associate Professor, JRU Heudiasyc, University of Technologie of Compiègne, France
The state-of-the art research in knowledge-based business with information systems that is published by IJKBO makes it a leading forum for scientific research and scholarly exchange in this exciting multi-disciplinary field.
– Dr. Gregoris Mentzas, Professor of Information Systems Management, National Technical University of Athens, Greece