Handbook of Research on Architectural Trends in Service-Driven Computing (2 Volumes)
Release Date: June, 2014. Copyright © 2014. 759 pages.
You must have an IGI Global account before adding an e-book to your shopping cart.
In Stock. Have it as soon as Oct. 29 with express shipping*.
ISBN13: 9781466661783, ISBN10: 146666178X, EISBN13: 9781466661790
Research into the next generation of service architecture techniques has enabled the design, development, and implementation of dynamic, adaptive, and autonomic services to
enable enterprises to efficiently align information technology with their agile business requirements and foster smart services and seamless enterprise integration.
Handbook of Research on Architectural Trends in Service-Driven Computing explores, delineates, and discusses recent advances in architectural methodologies and development techniques in service-driven computing. This comprehensive publication is an inclusive reference source for organizations, researchers, students, enterprise and integration architects, practitioners, software developers, and software engineering professionals engaged in the research, development, and integration of the next generation of computing.
Table of Contents and List of Contributors
- Architecture of Scalable and Dependable Business Processes
- Dynamic and Adaptive Service Architectures
- Dynamically Re-configurable Runtime Architectures
- Emerging Architectural Models for Cloud Computing
- Emerging Trends in Service Composition
- Frameworks for Building Dynamic Services
- Integration in the Service-driven Ecosystem
- Model-driven Adaptive Web Service Engineering
- Self-configuring, Self-organizing, and Self-healing Service Architectures
- Semantically enhanced Service Delivery
- Ubiquitous Service Computing
- Validation of Adaptive and Autonomic Services