-Journals is a rapidly expanding full-text collection of peer-reviewed journals that focus on specialized topics in over 200 studies, including business and management information science and technology, computer science and information technology, educational science and technology, engineering science and technology, environmental science and technology, government science and technology, library information science and technology, media and communication science and technology, medical, healthcare, and life science and technology, security and forensic science and technology, and social sciences and online behavior. Offering institutions exceptional value and unlimited access to a comprehensive collection of applied research journals, InfoSci®
-Journals is the ultimate database priced at the cost of just a few single-title subscriptions.
- Comprehensive Collection
Collection of over 17,000 full-text articles from 158 scholarly journals.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Access
No limits as to how many concurrent users are logged in and using the content simultaneously. Full-text PDF viewing that allows copy, paste and printing capabilities.
- Discounted Pricing
Variety of pricing options: perpetual, current year, and annual subscriptions available. Priced at a fraction of the combined print value of included publications. For more information about pricing, title lists and consortium discounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 533-8845 ext. 100.
- Databases, Data Warehousing & Mining
- Distance Learning & Education
- Global Information Technology
- Healthcare Information Systems
- E-Commerce, E-Government & M-Commerce
- IT Business Value, Support & Solutions
- IT Engineering, Modeling & Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Institution–wide access to a growing online database collection of 158 full-text journals
- Over 17,000 full-text articles in PDF and XML
- More than 225,000 reference citations for further research
- No embargo of content included in the database
- MARC records available at no charge
- Unlimited simultaneous access 24/7 with no limitations
- Precise search and retrieval through article-level abstracts and indexing
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global journals go to press
- Electronic version of all documents available before print release
- Unrivalled among scholarly publishers in coverage of academic research
- Perpetual, current-year purchase, and annual subscription options available
- Discounts for consortia and other multi-site groups
- Priced at a fraction of the combined print value!
- Provides access to unique collections of cutting-edge, peer-reviewed journals in diverse fields, ensuring the research is directly relevant to your research needs and interests.
- Updated continuously as new IGI Global journals go to press (no embargo of content included in the database)
- Full-text PDF viewing
- All content housed on one platform, personalized to your institution
- Customized Librarian Corner with exclusive administration tools
- Persistent URLs
- COUNTER4 compliant usage statistics
- Complimentary downloadable MARC records
- Advanced, XML-powered, full-text search engine with increased search speed and ranked results
- Spell-check and auto-complete search suggestions
- The ability to search by content or product type and sort by relevance, title and copyright year
- RSS feed functionality notifies librarians when new MARC records become available
- APA-, MLA-, and Chicago-style formatted citations, as well as the ability to export to RefWorks and EasyBib
- Supporting SRU Industry Interoperability Standards
An Essential Resource For:
- Distance and online learning practitioners
- Business professionals
- Medical personnel
"...Gives subscribers full-text access to some 145 peer-reviewed titles published since 2000" [...] "Facilitates citing the selected article by providing full citations in MLA, APA, and Chicago styles, which users can copy/paste into software. Librarian tools provided include COUNTER compliant usage statistics, free MARC record downloads, free online training, and persistent URLs for easy linking. Recommended."
- CHOICE magazine, 2012. Volume 49, No. 11
"It is not only about the wide coverage of the database, it is about the quality of the contributions. In certain areas, Information Technology, for instance, it is normal to discover a handful of relevant papers published in the last months covering up-to-date technologies recently launched."
- Dr. Ricardo Colomo-Palacios, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
"InfoSci®-Journals is very easy to use and appropriate for serious researchers and other scholars in business, engineering, and medicine. I highly recommend this tool for any of my colleagues around the world" [...] "The Research Collections themselves are many times worth the price of admission.”
- Bryan Christiansen, President of PryMarke, LLC, Turkey
"InfoSci®-Journals is a treasury for researchers, educators, R&D engineers, and managers. Going beyond the boundaries of professional fields of IT/IS, it extends its range to be more interdisciplinary. InfoSci®-Journals database provides high-level, valuable articles with insights and implications for experts in educational, managerial, and governmental fields. Teachers and professors can also find interesting teaching cases in this prestigious database. I believe that InfoSci®-Journals contributes to scholars’ professional development and students’ learning; as such, libraries’ collections could be enriched and enhanced with such a professional database."
- Chia-Wen Tsai, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Management, Ming Chuan University, Taiwan
"InfoSci®-Journals showcases a collection of premium journals which publish the most topical, creative, and interesting articles in the IT field. InfoSci®-Journals is a true leader in the academic publication."
- In Lee, Western Illinois University, USA
"InfoSci®-Journals is a premier source for leading scholarly research on information technology and management. The database is easily searchable and comprehensive."
- Dr. Christopher Reddick, The University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
"IGI Global is rapidly emerging as a leading publisher of IT journals."
- Professor Donald Albert, Sam Houston State University, USA
"This exciting new package offers access to all of IGI Global's journals at one low price. InfoSci Journals is a necessary tool for all academic and public libraries!"
- Dr. Mehdi Khosrow-Pour, Information Resources Management Association, USA
"InfoSci-Journals provides PDF full-text access to…peer-reviewed journals in the areas of computer science and technology, including cyberterrorism, electronic government, image processing, and more. Keyword and advanced search options are available, and users can browse through individual journals and tables of contents or browse by topic."
- Library Journal
"I have faculty in my computer science department chomping at the bit for this kind of content!"
- Lia Hemphill, Nova Southeastern University, USA
"I have accessed the database and find it to be a valuable tool to the IT/IS community. I found valuable articles meeting my search criteria 95% of the time."
- Lynda Louis, Xavier University of Louisiana, USA
"Superior search tips make this one of the easiest research tools for the beginning student."
- Judi Copler, MLS, Board of HealthInfoSys and ADvantage Ventures, USA
"There are few databases specifically designed to enhance the research and professional development opportunities of academic librarians. This database would enable librarians to keep up with the research trends and developments in information technology and related subjects."
- Dr. Mary Reddick, California State University, Sacramento, USA
- Dr. Don Albert, Sam Houston State University, USA
- Dr. Ricardo Colomo-Palacios, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
- Dr. Colleen Cool, City University of New York, USA
- Dr. Maria Manuela Cruz-Cunha, Polytechnic Institute of Cávado and Ave, Portugal
- Ms. Rachael Elrod, The Citadel, USA
- Dr. Shalin Hai-Jew, Kansas State University, USA
- Dr. Rick Herschel, Saint Joseph’s University, USA
- Dr. In Lee, Western Illinois University, USA
- Dr. Joanna Lumsden, Aston University, UK
- Dr. Arun Patil, CQ University, Australia
- Dr. Christopher Reddick, University of Texas, USA
- Dr. Lawrence Tomei, Robert Morris University, USA
- Dr. Bryan Christiansen, President of PryMarke, LLC, Turkey
- Dr. Chia-Wen Tsai, Ming Chuan University, Taiwan
- Dr. Kwong bar Ng, Queen’s College, USA
- Dr. Mehdi Ghods, Boeing Company, USA
- Prof. Pacha Malyadri, Osmania University, India
Subscription and perpetual access pricing is available for InfoSci®
-Journals. Annual subscriptions to InfoSci®
-Journals for colleges and universities are based on the institution's "Relevant FTE" - meaning the number of likely users at the institution, as reported by the customer, of content in the covered subject area(s). Flexible pricing allows this database to be an excellent addition to your library, regardless of the size of your institution. Please visit our purchasing
page to subscribe to a database, request a free quote, or start a free 30 day trial.
IGI Global's perpetual access pricing is a one-time fee that represents a fraction of the combined print value of the collection and allows an institution to purchase perpetual access to research added to the database from the year 2000 through the end of the current calendar year. Each subsequent year of releases can then be purchased for additional one-time fees. There are no access or hosting fees associated with IGI Global perpetual purchases.
For inquiries regarding pricing, list of titles, and consortium discount information, please contact email@example.com
or (717) 533-8845 ext. 100.