Information Science Reference
"The Premier Source for Computer Science & Information Technology Research"
Information Science Reference (ISR)
publishes innovative reference books, encyclopedias, handbooks of research and cases in all areas of computer science and information technology. Edited and authored by some the most notable experts covering fields including, artificial intelligence, databases, e-government, environmental technologies, information resources management, knowledge management, information security, library science, wireless computing, multimedia, networking, social computing, software and web technologies, Information Science Reference (ISR)
titles offer high-quality research that is essential to supporting the advancement of knowledge.
ISR titles include:
- Data Mining Patterns: New Methods and Applications
- Information Technology Ethics: Cultural Perspectives
- Handbook of Research on Open Source Software
- Handbook of Research on Mobile Multimedia
- Encyclopedia of Information Ethics and Security
- Encyclopedia of Portal Technologies and Applications
- Encyclopedia of Mobile Computing and Commerce
Learn more about Information Science Reference encyclopedias and handbooks
Medical Information Science Reference
"The Premier Source for Medical Information Science Research"
Medical Information Science Reference (MISR)
expands knowledge on topics related to the role of technology in biomedical and healthcare research and practice. Covering bioinformatics, biologically inspired computing, biomedical technologies, biometrics, chemoinformatics, clinical technologies, healthcare information systems and the use of technology in medical environments, Medical Information Science Reference (MISR)
titles provide collections of research of interest to biomedical researchers, healthcare technology specialists, hospital and clinical administrators, healthcare practitioners, medical librarians, as well as students and educators in a range of related fields.
MISR titles include:
- Biologically Inspired Artificial Intelligence for Computer Games
- Ethical, Legal and Social Issues in Medical Informatics
- User Centered Design for Medical Visualization
View IGI Global's selection of books
Recommend IGI Global books to your institution's library
View IGI Global's list of domestic and foreign distributors
Business Science ReferenceBusiness Science Reference (BSR)
is an authoritative scholarly publisher of emerging publications concentrating on emerging research in business management-, administration-, and organization- focused applications of accounting, finance, education, business policy, human resources, marketing, services, operations, manufacturing, enterprises and entrepreneurship. With a breadth of publications that aim to address key Business Science topics, Business Science Reference (BSR)
offers a platform for innovative research shaping the advancement of modern global business.
Engineering Science ReferenceEngineering Science Reference (ESR)
disseminates comprehensive research on the way society manufactures and operates. Designed to provide a platform for researchers and professionals interested in the evolutionary progression of civil, environmental, and industrial development, Engineering Science Reference (ESR)
titles address issues related to problem-solving technologies used in methodological planning, and the design of viable materials that apply to aerospace-, chemical-, civil-, electrical-, environmental-, mechanical-, and computer engineering.
"Creating an Understanding of the Knowledge Society"
IRM Press publishes innovative information technology titles in all aspects of IT utilization and management in modern organizations. IRM Press provides the latest research on technology and its evolutionary progressions guiding the future of human interaction, technological adoption, and virtual communities.
IRM Press titles include:
- Consumer Adoption and Usage of Broadband
- Latin America Online: Cases, Successes and Pitfalls
- Web Mobile-Based Applications for Healthcare Management
Information Science Publishing
"Enhancing Knowledge Through Information Science"
Information Science Publishing (InfoSci) publishes novel titles with focus on the utilization of information science for the gain and collection of knowledge. InfoSci's publications explore cutting-edge topics such as distance learning and education, Web-based teaching technologies, and how information communication technologies effect the way knowledge is acquired.
InfoSci titles include:
- Videoconferencing Technology in K-12 Instruction: Best Practices and Trends
- The Tools for Successful Online Teaching
- Cases on Global E-Learning Practices: Successes and Pitfalls
- Advanced Teaching Methods for the Technology Classroom
- Making the Transition to e-Learning: Strategies and Issues
- Games and Simulations in Online Learning: Research and Development Frameworks
"Information Technology Solutions for Global Progress"
CyberTech Publishing produces innovative and solution-based publications, providing IT practitioners and researchers cutting-edge IT solutions for problems and challenges in public and private organizations. CyberTech offers the most recent knowledge of technological diffusion and the application of information technology to commerce, government, and communication exchange.
CyberTech titles include:
- Current Issues and Trends in E-Government Research
- Emerging e-Collaboration Concepts and Applications
- E-Business Innovation and Process Management
- Securing the Information Infrastructure
- Utilizing and Managing Commerce and Services Online
- E-Business Models, Services and Communications